Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ryan Korban: his book: his party


It seems like everything I read has some reference to Ryan Korban, the book he just wrote, and the party they had to kick it off. At the risk of looking like an idiot, I have to admit that I have no idea who Ryan Korban is. True to myself, I looked him up, and his book, and his party. I like bullet points. Easy to read and straight to the point. Pun intended.


Notes on Ryan Korban:


-Interior Designer and apparently a very good one with no formal training
-His is originally from Philadelphia
-Co-owner of Edon Manor
-Edon Manor is a New York shop that carries designer accessories
-Went to school for acting and changed his focus after working in local theater
-Just completed his first book titled, Ryan Korban: Luxury Redefined
-Launch party was at an L.A. store called Curve
-Curve is a high end women's clothing boutique
-A lot of famous people were at the party: Nicole Richie, Alexander Wang, Amber Valletta...





References in cause you want even more:





No comments:

Post a Comment